Who we are
About Apis Nativa
The company is located in the state of Santa Catarina, southern Brazil, and it is an family company with over 25 years of experience in processing honey.
Since 2002, Apis Nativa has been focusing mainly on honey exports, however recently has been also investing in the. expansion of the sales to the national market.
Apis Nativa has three fully operational branches in the northwest States of Brazil (Piauí, Maranhão and Ceará), which improves the logistic of the business tremendously, additionally another headquarters in its hometown, focused on the national market.
Produce and market organic Honey, with highest quality, providing well-being, quality of life and longevity to the consumers.
Become the best and the most respectable world reference on Organic Honey production and commercialization, contributing for the sustainable development of the planet and for the best quality of life of the people.
Respect for the environment and ecosystem.
Respect for employees, suppliers and customers (the soul of the company).
Provide quality of life and longevity to the consumers.
Ethic and professionalism.
- The largest honey exporter in Brazil in the brazilian beekeeping history.
- A new facility: 9,088 m2.
- New and modern equipment, the company increases its capacity from 40ton to 120ton per day, allowing the company to process 30.000.000,00 Kg per year.
- The capacity of general storages is up to 4.500.000,00 Kg.
- Investment in quality programs, counting with a team of eight engineers and specialized technicians.
- The largest organic honey project in the world.